poor mood, insomnia, disease, aging, excessive brain use, excessive dependence on computer books, excessive psychological pressure, bad hobbies, etc. can lead to slow response
1. Bad emotions: bad emotions mainly refer to depression, anxiety, anger and other bad emotions. These bad emotions will affect our thinking, lead to slow response, and also affect our memory
2. Insomnia: poor sleep quality, memory will also decline. People’s sleep is the protection of rest. If people don’t get rest, it will affect our memory, attention and reaction ability
3. Diseases: whether physical diseases, such as congenital dysplasia, dementia, sequelae of brain injury or psychological diseases, will lead to memory loss and slow response
4. Age: as you grow older, your physical function will decline, and your memory and reaction ability will decline
5. Excessive brain use: excessive brain use will lead to an increase in a person’s sense of fatigue and a decrease in sensitivity to external things, thus affecting memory and reaction ability
6. Dependence: for example, excessive dependence on computers and books will affect memory ability, resulting in memory loss and slow response
7. Stress: appropriate psychological stress can increase our memory, but excessive psychological stress will affect our memory and reaction ability
8 Bad habits: such as smoking and drinking, alcohol can help people eliminate fatigue and make the body active. However, excessive drinking can lead to partial memory loss. Due to the paralytic effect of alcohol on brain cells, it is likely to have temporary memory loss and weakened response ability.
the slow reaction may be caused by cerebrovascular diseases. Cerebral arteriosclerosis, cerebral vascular stenosis and cerebral vascular occlusion can cause the manifestations of cerebral ischemia and hypoxia, lead to the necrosis and injury of brain tissue, easily lead to slow response, memory decline and inattention, and can cause insufficient cerebral blood supply, transient cerebral ischemia and cerebral infarction
slow response may also be caused by encephalopathy. Carbon monoxide toxic encephalopathy, drug poisoning and alcoholism, as well as other encephalopathy, can cause slow response and decline of brain function. Anxiety and depression, autonomic nerve dysfunction, neurasthenia, insomnia, sleep disorders, brain trauma, dementia and congenital dysplasia can all cause memory loss and slow response
there are many reasons for slow response, including the following possibilities: first, brain diseases, which can be seen in cerebrovascular diseases, brain tumors, brain atrophy, brain degenerative diseases, demyelinating diseases, brain trauma, cerebral ischemia, hypoxic diseases, carbon monoxide poisoning, etc., affecting the function of cortical cells or the function of nerve conduction fibers in brain white matter. 2、 Insufficient rest time or poor sleep quality, common neurasthenia, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, etc. 3、 Anemia, because the hemoglobin content is lower than normal, resulting in the weakening of oxygen carrying function, resulting in brain cell dysfunction and slow response. 4、 Cerebral atherosclerosis causes the decrease of cerebral blood flow and the dysfunction of brain cells, resulting in the slow response. 5、 Systemic diseases, such as hypothyroidism, hepatic encephalopathy and advanced uremia, are common.