Is it fake veterinary medicine without GMP certification on the outer package of veterinary medicine?
that is, the veterinary drug has not passed GMP certification. Look at the approval number and two-dimensional traceability code of veterinary drug. If they are available and can be found, they will not be fake veterinary drugs.
veterinary drugs without GMP certification are not necessarily fake drugs. It is because the veterinary drug has not passed GMP certification. Look at the approval number and two-dimensional traceability code of veterinary drug. If both are available and can be found, it will not be a fake veterinary drug
under any of the following circumstances, it is a fake drug
(1) the ingredients contained in the drug are inconsistent with those specified in the national drug standards
(2) passing off non drugs as drugs or other drugs as such drugs
drugs under any of the following circumstances shall be punished as fake drugs:
(1) those prohibited by the drug regulatory department under the State Council
(2) production or import that must be approved in accordance with this law without approval, or sales that must be inspected in accordance with this law without inspection
(5) using APIs that must obtain the approval number according to this law but have not obtained the approval number
(6) the indicated indications or functional indications exceed the specified range.